Our education practice serves as trusted advisors for K-12 schools, districts and state education agencies. As solution strategists and architects, iSphere provides consulting, program/project management, professional services and staff to help clients achieve their strategic goals and transform education through innovative technology solutions.
EDUCATION IT CONSULTING
With an unflagging work ethic, an average 15+ years' K-12 education experience, and a passion for innovative service and solutions, our K-12 clients know they can depend on iSphere. OUR KEYS TO SUCCESS ARE:
LISTEN INTENTLY We hear what our clients have to say, not what we want to hear. We diligently listen to our clients' circumstances, digging deep into their challenges and opportunities to make sure we understand the full scope of the situation at-hand.
BRING "BIG IDEAS" TO THE TABLE By maximizing our collective team experience, we think out-of-the-box and deliver consultation for precise project development and execution.
DELIVER RESULTS iSphere's clients' goals are our goals. We settle for nothing less than project excellence and results-based management, and we never think twice about going the extra mile to get there along the way.
SOME OF THE REASONS EDUCATION AGENCIES TURN TO ISPHERE INCLUDE:
Improving teacher effectiveness and student achievement
Restructuring to increase productivity
Maximizing existing IT investments
Developing technology strategies and applications to enhance teaching and learning
Building new skill sets and capacity within teams that are responsive to academic and technology goals
Mandated educational accountability and the promise of personalized learning calls for innovative solutions and creative problem solvers.
iSphere is known for its ability to analyze problems from different perspectives in order to create the best solutions for its clients.
WE ARE EXPERTS IN MANY CORE AREAS SUCH AS:
- Business Advisory and Consulting Services
- Business, Technology and Operational Strategy
- Governance and Accountability, Process Improvement, Change Management and Communication
- Delivery Leadership,
- Program / Project Management and Organizational Readiness
- Student Information Systems (SIS), Learning Management Systems (LMS), Instructional Management Systems (IMS), Learning Positioning Systems (LPS) & ERPs
- Curriculum and Instructional Delivery
- Assessment Framework Development
- Campus Improvement Planning & Technology Related Professional Development
- Vendor Management, RFP Creation and RFP Management
- Human Capital / Core Competency Evaluation and Training
- IT Assessments, IT Roadmap and Strategic Technology Plans, Applications & Infrastructure
- IT Security, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
- Information Management, Data Analytics and Reporting
- Digital Content and Strategy, Management and Decision Support Systems
- Software Engineering, Design and Development, Application Management Services and Infrastructure, Managed Services
- UX and UI Design, Website and Portal Development and Mobile Technology